Speaking & Teaching
- Helping Clients Navigate Estate Planning and Administration in the Digital Age with Kim Schwarcz to the Marin County Bar Association, Corte Madera, CA September 2017
- Self- Represented Elders in the Courts. Panel Discussion at the National Conference of the Self-Represented Litigation Network with Mary Jane Ciccarello and Dominique Sanz-David, San Francisco, CA, February 2017.
- Internet Law and Digital Asset Inheritance. LLM course taught with Cari Cohorn for Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA, Summer 2016.
- Digital Assets: Private & Unclaimed. Presentation with Marcia Hofmann and Matthew Janiga for Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA, April 2016.
- Everybody Dies: What is Your Digital Legacy? Panel discussion at SxSW Interactive with Alethea Lange, John Troyer, and Vanessa Callison-Burch. Austin, TX, March 2016.
- Digital Assets After Death. Webinar presentation for the Intellectual Property Law Section, Technology, Internet & Privacy Interest Group of the California Bar, California, April 2015.
- Navigating from Social Services to Legal Services. a year long lecture series funded by The Borchard Foundation Center and hosted by Bay Area Community Services. Oakland, CA, Jan-December 2015
- Digital Assets: Planning for Incapacity and End of Life. Presentation with Marcia Hofmann to the Marin County Bar Association, San Rafael, CA, August 2014